August 30, 2012

I Will Never NOT EVER Eat a Tomato


Lauren Child, Charlie and Lola










 

 



I have this little sister Lola.
She is small and very funny.
Sometimes, I have to keep an eye on her ...
Sometimes, Mom and Dad ask me to give Lola her dinner.
This is difficult because she is a very fussy eater.

Lola won't eat carrot of course.
She says, "carrots are for rabbits."
I say, "What about peas?"
Lola says, "Peas are too small and too green."

Lauren Child, Charlie and Lola
Lola is a fussy eater. 
A very fussy eater who will never ever eat carrots, peas, cauliflowers ... just like my six years old at home, I can name them ALL.

The only difference here is Lola has a very creative brother, Charlie who is playing this imagination game with her in this dinnertime battle.

Charlie turns carrots into orange twiglets from Jupiter, mashed potatoes into cloud fluff from the pointiest peak of Mount Fuji, tomatoes into moonsquirters AND green peas into green drops from Greenland. 

These two endearing siblings with boundless imagination turns the dinnertime battle into a Fantasyland.

Lauren Child, Charlie and Lola

And I ABSOLUTELY will never NOT EVER eat a TOMATO ...

No comments:

Post a Comment