August 1, 2012

I CAN READ with My Eyes SHUT

Dr. Seuss, Cat in the Hat
I can read in red.
I can read in blue.
I can read in pickle colour too.

I can read in bed.
And in purple.
And in brown.
I can read in a circle and upside down!

I can read with my left eye.
I can read with my right.
I can read Mississippi with my eyes shut tight!

Dr. Seuss
Amaris' favourite is still among Dr. Seuss this week

Dr. Seuss continues with the funniest stories, craziest creatures and the most entertaining blend of rhyme, rhythm and repetition to make every children a joy to read. 

I CAN READ with MY EYES SHUT belongs to Dr. Seuss Green series, designed for children just beginning to read on their own. 
This is in the same series as The Cat in the Hat, The Cat in the Hat Comes Back, as well as our all time favourite Fox in Socks.

I will tell you this is a must-read for every children, let them benefit reading can be so much fun!
Dr. Seuss will tell you,

Dr. Seuss
There are so many things you can learn about
BUT ... you'll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut.

The more that you read,
the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, 
the more places you'll go.

SO ... that's why I tell you to keep your eyes wide.
Keep them wide open ...
at least on one side. 

Happy Reading!

I Can Read with My Eyes Shut is available to purchase via Book Depository.
Free shipping worldwide.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment