March 11, 2012

Father's Day Is Coming

Level Reader

Father's Day is coming.
Bobo wants a present for his dad.
"Cat, may I have one of your kittens?" asks Bobo.
"No," says the cat. "All of my kittens need me. I need all of them."

This is a lovely book from the I'm Going to READ series by Sterling Publishing. It has an easy to understand storyline, a rabbit named Bobo searching for the perfect present for his dad. After meeting the cat, the dog, the duck and the hen, none of them were willing to give Bobo their babies (the kitten, the puppy, the duckling and the chick) as present.

At the end, Bobo came up with a new plan - a very special hat made with feathers.

This book has wonderful word banks for kids between age 4 to 6.

Word Banks: Father's Day, coming, present, cat, kittens, dog, puppies, duck, ducklings, hen, chicks, feathers, idea, going, nice, work, hard, makes, happy, finds, thank you.

Father's Day Is Coming is available online at:
  

No comments:

Post a Comment