March 13, 2012

Boo! Made You Jump!

I have this little sister, Lola
She is small and very funny.
I am always making her jump ...
But she can NEVER make me jump. 

So Lola says, "But I really want to make you jump, Charlie."
And I say, "Okay, Lola, but that will NEVER happen."


Charlie and Lola are characters created by Laura Child.
Lola is an energetic, imaginative little girl; Charlie is a patient and kind older brother who is always willing to help Lola learn and grow.

In this book, Boo! Made you jump!, Lola tries everything she could think of , including dressing up like a creepy ghost, telling a really scary story in order to make Charlie jump. But it doesn't seem to be working. Will Lola ever make Charlie jump?

This is a fun book for my five years old to read by her own. And the Charlie and Lola series is just fun to read and very educational on social skills building, especially for those who have siblings.

Charlie and Lola: Boo! Made You Jump! is available online at:
http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/Charlie-Lola-Lauren-Child/9780448446967
 

No comments:

Post a Comment