April 17, 2012

I Completely Know About Guinea Pigs

I have this little sister Lola.
She is small and very funny.
At the moment Lola is ...

"What ARE you doing at the moment, Lola?"
"I am being a guinea pig," says Lola
I say, "Why?"

"Because I really like guinea pigs. And maybe, if Mrs Hanson lets me, I can bring Bert, our class guinea pig, home for the school holidays."

Me and my girl love Charlie and Lola. It always allows room for imagination and craziness.

This time Lola starts her adventure in a classroom setting with a class pet named Bert
A guinea pig from Peruuuuu!!!!

Every kid in the class wants to take Bert home for the school holidays, of course including our little Lola praying hard to get picked.

I Completely Know About Guinea Pigs filled with colorful illustration and real pictures on Guinea Pig 101, great education for kids whom love pet.

This is a great book with fun and wild imagination for children between K1 to Grade 2.

Imagination is the greatest gift God have given human. It needs training and the basic one is listening to storytelling. It forms a cycle of image formation hidden in our mind without anyone's knowledge. 

Albert Einstein once said, "Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand."

I Completely Know About Guinea Pigs is available online at The Book Depository

No comments:

Post a Comment